HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
The HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor is a very affordable proximity/distance sensor that has been used mainly for object avoidance in various robotics projects . It essentially gives your Arduino eyes / spacial awareness and can prevent your robot from crashing or falling off a table. It has also been used in turret applications, water level sensing, and even as a parking sensor.
- Model: HC-SR04
- Color: Blue + Silver
- Working voltage : 5V(DC)
- Static current: Less than 2mA.
- Output signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V.
- Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
- Detection distance: 2cm~450cm.
- High precision: Up to 3mm
- Mode of connection: VCC / trig(T) / echo(R) / GND
- Module Working Principle:
- Adopt IO trigger through supplying at least 10us sequence of high level signal
- The module automatically send eight 40khz square wave and automatically detect whether receive the returning pulse signal
- If there is signals returning, through outputting high level and the time of high level continuing is the time of that from the ultrasonic transmitting to receiving