LoNet - Mini GSM/GPRS/GPS Breakout
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
LoNet is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation.
It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time and convenient for projects that use rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver charnels. Besides, it also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization.
The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level. It comes with a mini GPS and GSM antenna, but not includes Li-Po battery. In addition, to use this module, you still need an unlock SIM-Card supporting GPRS service.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- Compact size 27mm x 46mm x 7mm
- Standard SIM Card
- Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Cold start time: 30s (typ.)
- Hot start time: 1s (typ.)
- Warm start time: 28s (typ.)
- Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- Power consumption - Acquisition: 42mA
- Power consumption - Continuous tracking: 24mA
- Update rate: 5Hz
- 1 x LoNet - Mini GSM/GPRS/GPS Breakout
- 1 x GPS Passive Antenna - 20dB Gain
- 1 x GSM Antenna - 3dB Gain
- 1 x 9Pin Male Header