Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
BBBMINI is a simple ArduPilot DIY Cape for the BeagleBone Black which is designed by Mirko Denecke.
Features and Supported protocols:
- Compatible with all ArduPilot software flavors: (ArduPlane, ArduCopter, APMrover2 and AntennaTracker).
- MPU-9250 10DOF IMU
- Digital High accuracy Barometer
- PPM and SBUS input, 12 RC_OUT PWM Channels
- UART4 & UART5 port
- CAN Bus interface
- External SPI Bus connector for additional hardware
- External I2C Bus connector for additional hardware.
- Additional ESC out connectors for X-Quad configuration.
- Dedicated HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Range Finder connector
For more information please visit the BBBMINI GitHub page.
- 1x Bare BBBMINI PCB (Ver 1.5)
- CAN Transceiver (MCP2562-E/P) with DIP8 Socket
- All Break-away 0.1" Male Header
- All 0.1" Female Header