How to get your PCBA:
- Estimate the assembly fee with the BOM & Assembly Template .
- If accepted, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with these information:
- BOM file(the one you have fulfilled with our Template)
- PCB Gerber or Layout files
- We will give you a formal quotation when we checked your information.
- If you accept the final price, pay and send us the PCB, SMT stencil and parts that you should provide
or use our PCB / SMT Stencil /Part Sourcing service for a turnkey solution .
- After we received or finished the PCB/Part sourcing, we will do the assembly in demand time.
- PCBA will be shipped after you pay the shipping fee (we will give you an accurate shipping fee after package).
How to calculate the assembly fee:
You can download our BOM & Assembly Template and fulfill with the requirement,it will
auto quote a assembly fee in "Assembly Auto Quotation" sheet.
We calculate with the quantity of pins/pads.
|Tooling Fee||Each Pin/Pad price||Minimum Price|
- Manual: all part placing and soldering by hand with/without SMT stencil.
- Auto:all part placing and soldering by SMT machine in a line.
- THT: Through hole (eg.IC with DIP18 package is calculate as 18 THT.)
- SMD: Surface Mount Device.(eg. resister with 0603 package is calculate as 2 SMD )
- No-Lead Pads: like BGA, QFN and heat sink below an IC
- For manual,if quantity of SMD components>40 or No-Lead Pads components >20, we will charge $15 for SMT stencil if you not provide.